Agreya Capital

About Us

Agreya Capital is a SEBI registered portfolio management service provider bearing SEBI registration number INP000006077 offering both discretionary and non-discretionary fund management services. Agreya means “First” in Sanskrit as we aim to become our client’s first choice in Investment management. The firm has mandated ICICI Bank and Edelweiss Group for providing custody, fund accounting and broking services to our clients.

About our clients

  • Have wealth creation as primary driver: The focus of our clients is long-term wealth creation and understand that equities have historically been the best investment class to achieve this objective.
  • Define long-term as 3-5 years: Our clients understand that investments in equity markets are long-term investments and cannot be assessed on year-on-year basis.
  • Compare us with benchmark & not against other houses: Every fund house has strategies with inherent risks and rewards. So our clients compare us only against benchmark indices over up & down investment cycle.
  • Understand that equity markets have inherent capital erosion risks: Equity/stock market investments do not provide capital protection. Agreya’s clients are cognizant that principal erosion of their investment is possible.

Leadership Team

Arjun Narsipur

Arjun Narsipur

Krishnan MV

Krishnan MV

Managing Partner
Shailendra Agarwal

Shailendra Agarwal

Vivek Vasudevan

Vivek Vasudevan

CEO & Managing Partner

Our Investment Approaches

Agreya Momentum

Fund Manager : Arjun Narsipur

The portfolio companies will have strong relative momentum ranks in the investment universe. Further we apply proprietary filters to determine precise entry and exit price points. The approach is sector agnostic and long only

Agreya Total Return

Fund Manager : Shailendra Agarwal

Core portfolio for this strategy consists of 7-10 stocks that exhibit strong growth potential and positive tailwinds. Portfolio selection is driven by value drivers that may not be fully reflected in current prices. This is a long only strategy with further accumulation of winners with an aim to provide significant outperformance over 3-5 years. The portfolio has low churn and planned exits to optimize returns

Agreya Multi-Asset Enhancer

Fund Manager : Arjun Narsipur and Shailendra Agarwal

This strategy provides high risk adjusted returns by protecting capital during bear markets and capturing short/long term uptrends in bull/bear markets. The edge (unique propositions) are the statistical positive expectancy of the system, use of the instruments and a rule based entry and exit system. Since the process entails only buying of options, the Strategy avoids blow out risks. Further, significant portion (~90%) of the portfolio in debt / liquid funds provides a relatively larger degree of capital protection

Agreya Total Return Enhancer

Fund Manager : Arjun Narsipur and Shailendra Agarwal

The strategy aims to deliver higher returns by investing a significant portion of capital in equity instruments. A portion of the balance cash is utilized to buy options on indices and individual equities to enhance returns. The behaviour is akin to long only equities but the magnitude differs. This strategy is suitable for investors with risk tolerance

Agreya Multi-Asset

Fund Manager : Arjun Narsipur

The strategy aims to remove inherent biases in fund selection and adopts an objective approach to investing in mutual funds. A curated portfolio of Mutual Funds with proven long term track record, low expense ratio and high risk adjusted rating are provided to our investors as a package. Equity : Debt allocation is managed dynamically based on emerging market conditions to generate alpha returns.

Agreya Momentum Enhancer

Fund Manager : Arjun Narsipur

The Approach aims to generate amplified risk-adjusted returns by investing the majority (~90%) of the capital in Agreya Momentum and the rest (~10%) is invested in derivatives to capture trends in the market.

Contact us


Agreya Capital Advisors LLP

360, 6th Main, 1st Block,

Koramangala, Bengaluru - 560 034


Phone Number


Complaints Redressal Matrix
Level 1 Sakshi Srivastava
Compliance Manager
Phone: +91 90032 14005
Level 2 Krishnan MV
Compliance Officer
Phone: +91 97314 55558
Level 3 SEBI Complaints Redress System (SCORES)

SCORES may be accessed through SCORES mobile application as well, same can be downloaded from below link:
Google Play   App Store

Level 4 Online Dispute Resolution
Display of complaints data for advisory services-Oct'23
At the beginning of the month Received during the month Resolved during the month Pending at the end of the month Reasons for pendency
0 0 0 0 0